Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Welcome...

If you like plot-driven, page turners, you’ve come to the right place!

I write stories about falling in love and happy-ever-afters.
And like so many writers, I grew up with my nose in a book and daydreaming. Writing stories is my escape and I can’t imagine a better way to spend my day. When I’m not writing or thinking about a new story, you’ll find me snuggled up in my comfy chair, a book in one hand and a cup of flavoured hot chocolate in the other, and my Yellow Lab lying at my feet. My favourite moments are spent with my family.

Want to connect? I'd like to hear from you, whether it's to tell me you've fallen in love with my characters or to ask me a question. Find me on social media or send me an email. I enjoy hearing from readers and fellow writers.
Enjoy reading!
Darlene